Trossachs Top Ten
- Relax and enjoy a sail on Loch Katrine onboard the Sir Walter Scott Steamship, which has been sailing on Loch Katrine for over a century.
- Drive The Trossachs Trail – one of “Britain’s BestDrives” (see our scenic drives section)
- Climb Ben A’an, a short steep ascent, but well worth it for the magnificent view over Loch Katrine and the Trossachs.
- Callander Crags Woodland Walk and Bracklinn Falls
- The Three Lochs Forest Drive, the shores of Loch Drunkie – why not take a picnic.
- Stroll along the banks of the River Teith in the Meadows Park, feed the ducks and swans.
- Doune Castle – a must if you are an Outlander or Monty Python fan!
- Visit Scotland’s only lake, Lake of Menteith, take the small boat across to Inchmahome Priory, perfect for picnics on a fine day.
- Climb Ben Ledi, the highest mountain in the Trossachs, on a clear day you can see the East and West coast of Scotland.(approx 4-5 hours)
- Walk to the Falls of Leny along the Rob Roy Way (Sustrans cycle route 7)
"What's on" in and around The Trossachs | Places to stay | Acivities in this great place