Lubnaig Guest House
Lubnaig Guest House is a beautiful Victorian house, full of character, built in 1864 and has been fully refurbished in 2017 by Stefano and Francesca.
The property is set in 1 acre of beautiful mature gardens, in the west end of Callander. There are 6 bedrooms inside the main house, all en-suite, and 2 in our Coach House. The latter is the perfect choice for families. The guest house is fully licensed and evening meals can served on a prebooking basis. There's an ample car park on site and free WiFi all over the property.