The Coppice House
Coppice House was built in 1875, some years after the opening of the Glasgow to Callander railway line, for the family of a Glasgow doctor, and was originally intended as the family’s summer residence. The house maintains many of the original fine Victorian features such as elaborate plasterwork, high ceilings, and sash and case windows, and is distinguished by its fine central turret.
The Coppice has central heating throughout, making it comfortable even in the depths of the Scottish winter. The House is open to guests all year. In addition to five en-suite bedrooms we have a large lounge for the exclusive use of our guests.
Walkers, cyclists and bikers are all welcome; we have hose-down facilities for machines and drying facilities for wet clothing. There is ample free off road parking at the front and secure storage for cycles.
The breakfast room and guest lounge have a wonderful outlook directly onto Callander Meadows and the beginning of The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.