Glengarry Guest House
Evelyn and her family have owned and managed the Glengarry Guest House since 1983.
The Glengarry House was built by the Station Masters wife in 1869 when Callander boasted its own railway,
We offer our guest comfortable and spacious accommodation in our 5 en-suite bedrooms,
Our cosy guest lounge is furnished with a log burning stove, an excellent place to relax in the evening,
Breakfast is served in our bright dining room, we offer a range of cooked options from the traditional Glengarry Breakfast to Scottish Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs, also we have fruit cocktails, cereals etc,
The Glengarry House takes pride in offering our guests an excellent base to enjoy their visit to Callander and the Trossachs.